Updated June 2020
I like writing reviews and sharing my thoughts with whomever may be out there. ~peers into the void~ Many reviews are for books I own or get from the library, with others coming from NetGalley and Edelweiss.
I’m a genre reader that is ventures into literary waters without completely abandoning my plot-y roots. Favorites include:
- historical and erotic romance
- own voices LGBTQIA+ romance
- non-fiction about ideas and events
- medical non-fiction
- urban fantasy
- fun/quirky literary fiction (I’m working my way up to the sorrow)
- epistolary novels (the world needs more of them!)
- authors from marginalized groups (people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, etc.)
- books in translation
I’m not a fan of:
- Christian/inspirational fiction
The bulk of my reading is digital (kindle or epub formats) but if you really want to send a hard copy all the way to Japan I won’t object. 😉
I pride myself on writing honestly about what I read. Have a look at my past reviews for an idea of what to expect. Acceptance of a review copy does not guarantee a review.
Reviews are cross-posted on Goodreads and YouTube. I don’t do cover reveals, author interviews, Q&As, etc.
I look forward to hearing from you!